1. SWOT analysis of UNC (UAE-Nepal-Connect):
- STRENGTH: partners' expertise, youth' energy and human resources, biz network, more importantly diversity and tolerance.
- WEAKNESS: Sustainability of NEPAL YOUTH CLUSTER and funding are the highest priority.
- OPPORTUNITY: bringing in international expertise, cross-learning, explore gov. funding/grants, inviting innovation, seeking jobs, and developing leadership.
- THREAT: partnership credibility break-down, people drop out, excitement bubble(false hope not delivering outcomes), unseen gov. procedure.
- In general we were able to identify many long term goals and nix many foreseen problems under the condition of unified force.
2. The 6 day program: we all agree that Abdus will work with us on the content and the logistics.). As partners you will attend 1-2 times depending upon your availability during the program. Skype might be also optional. (Note: He kindly agreed that he will be leading Nepal Youth Cluster. This conversation happened after our meeting
3. 18 youth selection: all applicants’ documents from CHOICE and VIN by July 25. Yunsun will start interviewing with LC applicants on 22.